Why Join Us?
We are the leading and fastest-growing bread manufacturing company in the Philippines.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Working Schedule: Shifting Schedule (8-12 hours;)(5 days a week)
Working Setup: Work Onsite
Basic Salary: PHP 15,000 - PHP 20,000
Reason for Hiring: Replacement
- Conducts product application tests of alternative raw materials in both laboratory and production scales.
- Conducts experiments on projects related to product improvement based on provided formulation and procedures. Executes adjustments to be made in the formula and/or process for the succeeding experiments.
- Records and analyzes data gathered from experimentation.
- Evaluates finished products together with superior, record observation on products and course of action to be done.
- Conducts shelf-life stability study, and chemical analysis of finished products.
- Prepares, and distributes samples for sensory evaluation.
- Prepares and accomplishes all necessary reports and documents related to testing of alternative raw materials, product improvement project, sensory evaluation, shelf-life stability study, and production batch trial run.
- Assist R&D Baking Technologist II in the preparation of materials for new product development and assist in the conduct of experiments.
- Conducts production process audit.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Chemistry, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent
- With GMP, and HALAL Standard Awareness and Understanding is an advantage
- With at least 1 year of related experience in a food manufacturing company or Food Analysis laboratory
- Should understand the Principles of Sensory Evaluation test and procedure.
- Willing to work in Binan, Laguna
Perks & Benefits:
- Complete Govt Benefits
- Overtime Pay
- 13th Month Pay
- Performance Bonus
- Productivity Bonus
- Pay raise
- Meal Allowance
- Medicine Allowance
- Rice Subsidy
- Shuttle Service
- Birthday Leave
- Vacation/Sick/Emergency Leave
- Accident Insurance
- Bereavement Assistance
- Service Recognition
- Perfect Attendance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Equipment provided by the company
- Free Medical
- Free Uniform
- Annual Physical Exam
- Product Discount
- Onsite Parking and etc.