About ING Hubs Manila
ING Hubs Manila is a powerhouse of processing services that is central to the global ING Bank business. They provide services that range from financial markets, trade finance services, lending services, client due diligence/onboarding activities, corporate audit, legal, risk management, IT and software development, retail banking operations, and so much more.
- Collaborating with Business Data Owners, Data Stewards, and Stakeholders to examine and understand their data requirements.
- Refining the data requirements and translating them to business terms and developing conceptual models
- Delivering agreed principles and quality criteria: ING Esperanto Business terms, Conceptual Data Models, Logical Data Models, data mappings, and other documentation necessary to bring into the global data definition of the entire ING Group.
- Supporting, coaching, and training colleagues in ING on ING Esperanto.
- Maintaining business terms and definitions, including data quality requirements and metadata.
- Support defining requirements for Data Quality, Data Lineage, and Data Governance.
Training, development & rotations
Leadership is the second pillar of the ING traineeship. They invest a lot of time and effort in developing your leadership skills. You receive intensive coaching from your manager and your talent manager. You can also be appointed a senior manager as your mentor. All ING trainees participate in our global learning events. There, you learn about every aspect of core banking, such as the role of a bank, the bank balance sheet, bank funding, IT processes, and risk management. Needless to say, these events also help you to develop your soft skills such as how to deal with business partners, stakeholder management, and presentation techniques. Each traineeship track also has its specialized training courses.
Compensation & benefits
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 13th-month salary
- 8% holiday payment
- Individual Savings contribution (BIS)
- Collective Social Payment (CMU) linked to ING’s social objectives and operating results
- Flexible working hours and working from home (hybrid mode)
- The Mobility Card. You choose the means of transport you use to commute to work each day. Freedom and flexibility in mobility.
- Pension scheme.
- Discount on various insurance policies, and discounts on contributions at more than 2000 sports centers.
Read more here...
Your development is at the very heart of your ING traineeship. ING invests just as much time and effort in it as you do. During the two-year traineeship program there is a strong focus on your growth from several perspectives:
- Personal: They help you to improve your effectiveness, such as time management, presentation skills, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Professional: You learn the basics of our core business of banking, enhance your knowledge of the financial services sector and develop your skills in areas such as preparing business models and taking part in pitches.
- Organizational: You gain insights into the business and an understanding of the competitive landscape and ING’s strategic priorities.
- Relational: You learn the importance of building a strong network that reaches all of ING’s locations and beyond. They help you become an ambassador for ING and our values.
ING needs people to think clearly. That can only happen when you are rested, healthy, and enjoying life. In most regions, they offer working arrangements like flexitime, remote working, and part-time working so that you can strike the right balance between your career and your home life.
ING culture has always been built about empowering employees in both life and work. This purpose represents conviction in people's potential. They are here to enable people to do things that move them and create a differentiating experience to unleash more of what they can do today, tomorrow, and in the future. They work in an environment where people are trusted to make decisions and every voice gets heard. If you have an idea to make banking better, you’ll be encouraged to make it happen – regardless of your position. The best ideas win, period.
- Self-starter with a good ability to work in a global team across various locations.
- Consulting mindset including an ability to think about Data Management in a way that is abstracted from how business functions currently operate.
- Result-oriented with an ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Design Thinking, which enables a big-picture view into details required for in-depth analyses
- Hands-on mentality in a data-driven setting. Fosters trust and sets the expectation that differences are embraced within the Tribe.
- Intermediate understanding and experience around Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data modeling technics, Data Architecture, Data Mapping, and Data Profiling with an Agile way of Working.
- Proven banking & product knowledge. Finance and/or Risk experience enabling understanding of banking products and their attributes.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A university (Bachelor’s/Master’s) degree.
How to apply
To apply for this position, simply click the “Apply” button on this page.