- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sampaloc.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
The Transport & Logistics Manager will be responsible for the day to day activity of running the
inventory, transport activity and warehouse operations ensuring that the inventory system is fully operational.
KEY POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES
The core function and scope of the Transport & Logistics Manager is to;
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation
- and customer service in the inventory team
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times,
- transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange and plan out warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and
- process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and
- implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and other relevant requirements
- Continuously look for improvements to operations
- Working proactively with various departments to realize efficiencies
- and manage expectations
- At least 5 years of proven working experience as Transport & Logistics Manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Having strong communication skills to manage the internal and external stakeholder expectations
- Strong leadership talent, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good personal presentation
- Ability to make Decisions under pressure
- Good commercial and business understanding
- Working knowledge of various types of telecommunication equipment.
- Licensed to drive
- Experienced in working in a multicultural environment
- Familiar with Workplace Safety and Environmental factors
- Ability to foster team oriented goals.