The Merchandising Associate for E-Commerce provides e-commerce industry benchmarks in terms of merchandising; Prepares and analyzes product sales and inventory reports; Coordinates with brand merchandisers to ensure product availability
- Prepares and analyzes detailed product sales and inventory reports; and makes recommendations to improve brands' sales performance
- Aligns with Account executives on marketplace campaigns
- Coordinates with Brands' merchandisers to ensure marketplaces are adequately stocked to hit or exceed targets
- Works closely with Account executives on preparation of sales forecasts and brand launches
- Monitor competitor's promotions and offerings
- Provides e-comm industry benchmarks in terms of merchandising to ensure brands will be at par with e-comm business trends.
- Reviews brands' product info on marketplaces for accuracy
- Prepares Product Upload files
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any business related field.
- Candidate must have at least 1 year experience in a merchandising role, preferably in an e-commerce company
- Applicants must be willing to work in Malate, Manila.