Under the supervision of QA Supervisor/Manager, the QA Analyst is responsible for checking the physical and chemical analyses of all incoming raw and packaging materials, in-process and finished products; conducts plant and warehouse inspection and give recommendation on proper material disposition. Monitors in-line process and packaging activities; help in implementation of QA related activities.
The position also has the following responsibilities:
- Performs physical and chemical and microbiological analyses of raw materials, in process, finished product, water and wastewater and evaluate them as to specified frequency of checking.
- Analyzes potential problem and determine possible causes of defects and make necessary recommendation.
- Monitors and revalidate raw material stocks and finished goods.
- Helps production in quality troubleshooting.
- · Checks, supports and coordinates with production regarding sanitation condition of the plant.
- Follows Good Manufacturing Practices, safety procedures and guidelines and company rules and regulations.
- Informs the Supervisor, Quality Assurance on all matters affecting product
- Responsible for the custodianship of material and product testing records
- Performs other functions as may be assigned by superior.
Ensures that the standard set specifications are being met to attain good quality product.
- Ensures compliance to established Food Safety Management System.
- Conduct audits at planned intervals to determine whether the FSMS conforms to planned arrangements, and requirements established by organization; effectively implemented and updated.
- Responsible for incoming material, process and line monitoring and inspection and testing of finished goods following the Quality Plan, oPRP Plan, HACCP Plan and the QATM (Quality Assurance and Test Manual)
- Responsible for other duties and responsibilities as specified in the QMS.