We provide AU$5000 annually towards your tuition fees for the length of the course (AU$2500 is credited against your tuition fees each semester).
The scholarship is for full time, on-campus study only.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of the ASEAN Region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam).
- have applied for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework through a registered Macquarie University agent or through our online application system.
- have enrolled and be ready to begin your course in the year stated on your course offer letter (commencement may not be deferred).
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer.
- Enroll in a full-time study load.
- You're not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- Students on a package with ELC (English) or MUIC (pathway) plus degree are eligible if they commence their degree course in 2017 or 2018.
- You're not eligible if you have received any other Macquarie University scholarship (which may include the UAC Scholarship) for this course of study, unless you have been advised otherwise by a representative of the university.
- To remain eligible for this scholarship, you must stay enrolled in your original approved course of study and pass all units within the course.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
Note: International Scholarship (Non-Australian Citizen)