JOB SUMMARY AND MISSION
Contributes to the success of the Partner Resources Department and the Total Pay Team by supporting and completing payroll related activities in an accurate and timely manner.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Total Pay Team in the computation of Transportation Allowance, Bonus Pay, Terminal Pay, Car Loan Subsidy and other outside of payroll benefits.
- Coordinate with other team members payroll related items for crediting.
- Prepare reports and entries for all payroll related items credited
- Communicate and reply on inquiries on Transportation Allowance, Bonus Pay, Terminal Pay, Car Loan Subsidy and other outside of payroll benefits
- Organize documents related to pay and benefits credited to current employees and resigned employees.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or any behavioral sciences course
- Preferably with at least 6 months to 1 year of related work experience, but not required
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel